[Scriptoris] re: Queen's Hope scrolls

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 5 21:31:36 PDT 2004

There's no specific person responsible for the
creation of scrolls for ceremonial honors, which would
include all the things you listed, as well as stuff
like King's Lancer and Kingdom Bard.

Scrolls usually happen for these types of honors only
if the Crown or a member of the appropriate community
(rapier, archery, whatever) remembers to commission
one, or if some generous soul kindly volunteers to
create one. Often, there isn't a scroll at all.

Texts for many of the traditional ceremonial honors
can be found in the Award Texts document, but as far
as I know, there isn't a text for the Queen's Hope.
One could probably be easily adapted from one of the
existing ceremonial honors texts, perhaps one of the
children's champions texts.

If you're interested in creating a scroll for a
ceremonial honor, I'd suggest contacting the Crown or
the Sable Scroll to try to make sure that one isn't
already in the works. If one isn't, no doubt an offer
of assistance would be very much appreciated!

Regards,
Sara