[Scriptoris] Display Table at Coronation

Ansteorra Star Signet star_signet at ansteorra.org
Fri Jan 2 08:48:07 PST 2004

I have spoken with the autocrats and have procured the use of a table or two
for scribes to display some completed work near the charter painting table.
Since this is the same area where the landeds luncheon will be held, One
maybe two tables of pieces will be all the room we have. (conveniently the
crown and all the landeds will be near by to see the display as well)

I will be bringing Mistress Claryce's Pelican Patent, which was completed
just this last week. It is a collaborative effort with the Calig done by
Lady Annais, the Illumination done by Myself and the painting done by
Mistress Rosalia and Myself.

Who else will bring a spiff piece to show off to the kingdom?

In Service to Crown and Kingdom
Darius of the Bells, OL
Star Signet