[Scriptoris] In Need Of A Central Reg. Scribe Deputy

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 8 10:16:08 PST 2004

Greetings.  This is a request for any scribes in the Central Region.......

My term as Central Regional Scribe will be over in July this year.  I am
currently without a deputy and feel that it's important that any scribe who
wishes to bid for the Central Regional Scribe's office learn all the aspects
of the office prior to my stepping down.

If you are interested, please contact me.

In service,
H.Ly. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
Central Regional Scribe
mka: Melinda Turnage