[Scriptoris] Scribes display at Coronation

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 9 11:20:11 PST 2004

Darius,
Do you have need of any tablecloths for the display tables?  I have two white one's and two black
ones, all linen-like.

Have you considered paper to make name-tents, to put by the artists works.  I could bring some of
the beige charter paper, and some calligraphy felt tip pens to put names on.

Last, are color copies of works allowed, or only originals?

Scribes - anyone else out there bringing work besided Darius and Ari??