[Scriptoris] Scrolls Needed

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 14 09:28:37 PST 2004

Jayme, As I will start my day at the Pelican Queen decision meeting around 11am at Mari nic
Bryan's, I will be taking a break from paper shuffling to make the scribes meeting at 4:30, and
then will return to Mari's for more paper shuffling.  So, if you coordinate with someone to give
me the bundle of scrolls at the scribes meeting, then I can give them to you when I get back to
Mari's.  Maybe Coastal Regional, Sable Scroll or Star Signet can get you a packet.

Else, you have a good chance of getting charter scrolls during the day...before you leave to go
the Pelican Queen meeting, as I suspect scribes will be on site for other meetings.
Let me know if I need to do a handoff.  See you this weekend,
Hillary