[Scriptoris] Scribal Historian

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 19 11:36:11 PST 2004

I made a suggestion a while back, resulting in the creation of a new Deputy - Scribal Historian
for the Star Signet, so am asking the list what ideas you may have for this office.

Here is what I have to date:
* Scrapbook - putting some 'ancient' scroll samples in it, like the 'Rowan, Queen' set.
* Timeline of the major kingdom scribal officers, Signet, Sable Scroll and Regionals, over
history, so it can go online.  Once I've got the beginning list, I know there will be gaps, so you
guys with long memories can fill in the blanks.  Much is on the old Black Stars.
* Post periodic history-notes to the e-mail list, to remember our past.
* Develop a history page for the website.
* bring the scrapbook out to events around the kingdom.

Do we want to include copies of thank you and invitation scrolls done by branches for their
events?  If so, I'm going to need some originals sent to me for the scrapbook.

Any other ideas for this office to consider as part of it's responsibilities?
Hillary Greenslade