[Scriptoris] Table of Active Charters

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Tue Jan 20 14:25:09 PST 2004

As principal herald, let me say a big "Thank you" to Master Darius and any
scribes involved in the creation of the Charter Table described below.  As
a non-scribe (I have been painting the same charter for over a year now), I
could look at the table, understand it, identify the artists who have
designed charters, and quickly understand the summary of what is needed in
the realm of charter design.

If I found it helpful, I can only imagine how the charter artists of
Ansteorra can better focus their efforts because of it.

Thanks again to Master Darius and his staff,
Seigneur Etienne
Star Principal Herald