[Scriptoris] Round Table this weekend and Scribal Handbook

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 08:14:43 PST 2004

As has been mentioned online, these articles will be part of the upcoming Ansteorran Scribal
Handbook, and it will all be online, probably a PDF files, or security locked Word documents.
The articles have been edited and formated to a standard text, but I still need a few permission
forms before they can go online.

Once it's online, an announcement will be made, then you can download to your hearts content.
Cheers, Hillary