[Scriptoris] Online Winsor & Newton Gouache Source

M TURNAGE ceinwen7777777 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 2 07:07:50 PST 2004

Greenting Scribes & Illuminators,

At Ansteorran Tribute, I was asked to post to the list my on-line source for
Winsor & Newton Gouache.  I have been using Dick Blick Art Materials for
years now.  They have a good supply of various colors at lower than
suggested retail price.  If you would like to check them out, they are at
http://www.dickblick.com.

I am sure there are others out there who may have other sources.  I welcome
you to post your favorite source to this list.

In service,
H.Ly. Ceinwen ferch Rhuel
Sable Scroll