[Scriptoris] Re: Schminke Goldpearl Gouache

N.D. Wederstrandt nweders at mail.utexas.edu
Tue Feb 3 10:20:15 PST 2004

I'm fond of Schminke's gouache.  I have a really really old tube of
Daer-Rowney that's nice but dead.
Isn't it funny, as soon as I hit the paint area I usually look at the
gouaches and then try any I haven't tried before.  I have lots of tubes of
gold paint. metallic inks and such.

It's the obsessive bit of things... One can never have too many brushes or
pencils or erasers (I lose them too much).  I've been on the look out for
karma paper which no longer is made but it's good paper (other types of
work and not calligraphy.)

Of course it's embarassing going home and seeing everyone sigh when I pull
out yet another tube.

BTW, if you go to Elfsea, the Asel arts there are quite good.  Nice store.

Regards,

Clare