[Scriptoris] Reference items for ringbinder-was: Schminke Goldpearl Gouache

lisabetta lisabetta at ansteorra.net
Sat Feb 7 21:49:28 PST 2004

Curstaid taought me tghis when i went to her house one afternoon,
and it has proved invaluable. I went and cut sheets of all teh various
types of paper label the paper & date the paper , first one color
per page and then drew out 1 x 1 inch square labeled each square
with brand & color ,

and now when i have a certain project I will pull those sheets out
first..

L'in-servizio con l'amore
La signora Lisabetta Micola da Monte

La vostra vita è la vostro propria...Grippilo