[Scriptoris] GW Scribes Point

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 17 11:13:16 PST 2004

Don't forget that this year the Scribe's Point has been moved to a new location.
For those familiar with the old 'Troll/Gate' building, the smallish building between the Royal
Condo's and the merchant area, has now been reserved for the new Scribes Point.

If you look at the GW online map, they have the point designated as a tent outside the Dungeon
(marker #15), but I have confirmed with the scribe's point coordinators, HL Isabel the Mad and HL
Jennet of Tewkesbury, that the small building, located on the online map as marker #11, Marshal's
Pt., is now Scribes Point, which is just across the lane from the old Dungeon.  I don't know if
the hours for the building will run into the night; but at least we won't be disturbing anyone's
sleep this time.

Cheers, Hillary

PS.  HL Jennet of Tewkesbury of Meridies said she is announced to be elevated to the Laurel on
Saturday at the War.  Congrats to Jennet.