[Scriptoris] Anstoerran Scribal History

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue May 18 10:06:40 PDT 2004

Greetings Scribes of Ansteorra,
As the new officer of the Scribal History of Ansteorra, I'm creating scrapbooks of original works.
 One item that many new scribes begin with is with branch INVITATIONS to events.   I would like to
begin gathering those into collections for all to view and enjoy at the regular gatherings of the
scribes around the kingdom.

So, to accomplish that, I need to get copies of those invitations; to wit, please include me in
your scribal guild mail distributions of invitations, or save them and hand them off to me or
someone who can get them to me (I reside in Stargate).

I'm starting the first scrapbook with the recent invitation to Steppes Warlord that the scribes
guild generously sent to me.  Who's invitation will be next??
Cheers, Hillary Greenslade
Ansteorran Scribal Historian