[Scriptoris] Re: [ANSTHRLD] KWHSS Hotel Reservations

Tim McDaniel tmcd at panix.com
Thu May 20 16:07:24 PDT 2004

On Thu, 20 May 2004, Etienne de St. Amaranth <star at ansteorra.org> wrote:
> Apparently a Penn State Alumni meeting is also coming to town for
> the same weekend and rooms are predicted to get scarce.

Already quite scarce and expensive.

> If you are planning to attend and have not yet booked your room, you
> should do so very quickly.

As in today.  "I'm trying to get our cut-off of May 21 (yes tomorrow)
extended but that's no guarantee."  I don't know whether that means
that tomorrow (Friday, May 21) is the last day, or whether the axe
drops today.

> <http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/mdtcc>http://www.ichotelsgroup.com/h/d/hi/1/en/hd/mdtcc.
> I have not visited the web link provided; if you have problems,
> please use the links on the KWHSS site (http://www.kwhss.sca.org/).

Also from someone official from KWHSS:

    The "group code" option is not for blocked rooms as is the case
    with our event so it is not possible to make reservations on-line
    and have them credited.  You must call and make the reservations
    at (717) 774-2721 under the group block of SCA Heralds & Scribes.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel, tmcd at panix.com; tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work address