[Scriptoris] KWHS Outlands bid 2005

Lisabetta coastal_scribe at ansteorra.org
Fri Jun 18 14:06:52 PDT 2004

Unto my fellow heralds does Lady Sorcha MacLeod, White Stag Principal
Herald, send greetings this day on behalf of the bidding team for KWHS
2005.

Please, cousins, I beg of you that this be forwarded to your respective
kingdoms' scribes' lists, that their voices be heard as well...

A copy of the bid may be found at:

http://www.outlandsheralds.org/kwhss/

The url is provided as the fastest way to distribute the information as,
at last notice, Shauna Laurel had hoped to receive enough feedback on any
received bids to make the announcement at this year's KWHS. Please take a
moment to read the bid announcement and e-mail her at herald at s... with
your comments.

Anyone preferring a copy of the bid as an e-mail attachment, please let me
know.

In service and duty,
Sorcha White Stag