[Scriptoris] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Estencele Pursuivant of Ansteorra estencele at ansteorra.org
Wed Jul 7 20:57:12 PDT 2004

Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium is nearly at hand and the
Barony of Namron cordially invites you to attend!

Whether we realize it or not, Heraldy and the Scribal Arts are part of
every one of our SCA lives.  Come and experience the best instructors
Ansteorra has to offer as we learn about these indispensable arts!

There will be lunch provided as part of the site fee and there is a
hotel adjacent to the meeting facility!  You won't need to drive, sleep
and drive more.  Once you're there, you're there!

Please visit http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/symposium for further
details.

This is Ansteorra's best opportunity to observe and learn.  Come join
us!

Cellach Ferguson
Event Steward
Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium