[Scriptoris] scrolls at AAA

Zubeydah zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Jul 12 06:00:51 PDT 2004

This may sound kinda odd, but.... did anyone at the scribal table have an envelope turned into them which contained a single painted Sable Falcon scroll, in an envelope addressed both to and from Bethany Hansen?  Also in the envelope were some color photocopies of an award of arms scroll.  This was a commission work I did for a friend, and I'm hoping desperately to recover it.

I was so overwhelmed by court that I left this envelope by my chair in the back of court, and by the time I was able to get back the site the next day to look for it, the hall was closed. I was hoping maybe it was turned in.

-zubeydah