[Scriptoris] Dec Gazette

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 12 16:22:01 PST 2004

The Gazette is probably delayed in reporting the information from the Laurel decisions by at least
a month.    To find the Laurel decision, go to the Ansteorran Heralds page, then to Submissions,
then Laurels Letters of Acceptance and Return.  Those links by month are to the SCA Laurels page.
I think I found your name and device listing under the May 2004 letter as
'Zubaydah al-Badawiyyah' .   Slight change with the use of an 'a' instead of 'e' in the first
name.
Congrats, Hillary