[Scriptoris] Pigments compendium book series.

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 14 05:32:18 PST 2004

--- Hillary Greenslade, a wicked** woman, cruelly** informed us:

> Thought some would be interested in the following books... though a bit
> too rich for my budget right now.. maybe to find on the 'sale' stocks a bit
> later; or for interlibrary loan.

> > The long awaited Pigment Compendium books are now  published (the CD is
> > due shortly).

<description snipped, including three-digit prices in pounds sterling>

Nobody, I repeat *nobody*, loves me *that* much, given the current rotten
exchange rates.  <sigh>  Oh well, someday, when the debt is gone...I'll spend
the money on lawbooks first.

--Serena, scribe with wacky priorities

** =  :-)