[Scriptoris] King's College -- Call for Instructors

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 19 12:20:03 PDT 2005

Greetings Scribes,

Mistress Mari ferch Rathyen asked me to forward her request for classes to the Ansteorran scribes
(see below).  If you are interested in teaching a class, please send your description to Mari,
probably to include the following:  SCA Name, Legal Name, Class Title, Class Descr, Contact info,
Fee, Class Length, #student limit, special equipment, etc.

A few weeks ago, Lady Annais de Montomerie posted that she was coordinating the scribal class
track for Kings College.  However, it appears that the Ministry of A&S has a slightly different
setup; so now you go through Mari.

As a followup to the Acanthus Leaves class I taught a year ago, I just registered a class on
'Diapering Techniques from the Gottingen Model book'; so, now you get the other half of the book.
 Mari mentioned there were no other scribal classes yet submitted.  So scribes, it's up to you to
fill out the rest of the scribal track.  Ball's in your court!!

See you at King's College in June.
Cheers, Hillary