[Scriptoris] Meetings for the College of Scribes

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 22 17:08:16 PDT 2005

Greetings Scribes,

Last weekend, if you attended the Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium, you were treated to
some of the best Ansteorra has to offer in scribal classes and I thoroughly enjoyed them all.

I enjoyed the opportunity to chat with many of you, but alas time was tight, and there is much
more to share between us.  I also must apologize for the Signet meeting at the end of the day, as
I thought I had more time before the closing court but we had started late and there was no time
to cover some ideas for scribes of Ansteorra and to get your feedback.  In the next few days, I'll
try to post some of the highlights of the state of the College of Scribes, and some issues I'd
like to focus on during my tenure.

To give us more time, in a more casual environ, I will be hosting several College of Scribes
meetings in the next few months in various regions; where I will share some ideas for the College,
get to know the scribes of the kingdom and your artwork (bring portfolios), and listen to your
concerns and suggestions.

My current traveling schedule is:
Sept. 17th - Raven's Fort 'Defender of the Fort'
Sept. 24th - Elfsea 'Defender XXVII'
Oct.  8 th - Namron 'Namron Protectorate'
Oct.  22nd - Bryn Gwlad 'Baronial'

Keep scribing,
Hillary Greenslade
Star Signet