[Scriptoris] of Grant level fighting awards

lizdenpeters at juno.com lizdenpeters at juno.com
Tue Feb 8 08:23:42 PST 2005

Centurion Morgan,

Thank you for your explanation.  As I said in my initial query, I have
not been part of the SCA long enough to understand many of the
intricacies related to the various orders.  I really appreciate the
information you have provided.  I will be making some of this information
(with credit given) part of my personal scribal book so that I don't need
to ask near as many dumb questions in the future.

YIS,
Nuala