[Scriptoris] Charter Request from Crown

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 17:01:07 PST 2005

My Lord Star,
When I'd hear of the Crown's preference for specific charters declaring them
in terms as 'King and Queen' verses the Latin form of 'Rex et Regina', I took a quick
look at the scrolls available... sadly, there are few with the terms 'King and Queen'
in the text.

In addition to a preference of charters to paint, ...
a simple fix to this dilemma is to have the heralds transcribe the texts as they read the
words...so if the text states 'Rex et Regina', the words will magically proceed from the Heralds
mouth as 'King and Queen'; as has been done for Crowns of years past with a similar personal
preference to country or language.

Just a thought, Hillary