[Scriptoris] KWHSS - Quill Class and Hotel room

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 21 13:02:43 PDT 2005

Greetings to those attending Knowne World Heraldic and Scribal Syposium this weekend -

If you plan to take the 'Quill Cutting' class please bring an exacto-knife, with either a #11
blade or a curved blade (don't recall the number).  I will have some knives with me, but perhaps
not enough for the class.   I have to check my baggage with 12 knives as it is - gonna be fun
explaining that one!    (Sorry for late notice - meant to post earlier).

Next - at KWHSS, due to family emergency, my roomie has had to cancel, so I'm seeking either a
roommate/s, or to bunk in with others - in order to share funds.  I already have a reservation,
but if you know of someone in similar need, please have them contact me by 8pm Thursday (CST), or
by phone.  I have a room with double beds, and prefer non-smoking; not picky if it's male or
female.  Thanks.

Cheers, Hillary Greenslade / Ansteorra
281-855-9447