[Scriptoris] King's Champion scroll

Corbisier, Barbara L barb at tamu.edu
Tue Jul 12 08:52:09 PDT 2005

Thank you for your kind words, Your Grace.  And I'd also like to say a public thank you to Sara for
her awesome largesse!

I've got a large scan up on the web at
http://people.tamu.edu/~barb/SCA/King's%20Champion%202005.jpg

I will have thumbnails and historical notes in the near future.  Actual size is 11x 14" if you'd like to
take a look at it in not -quite-so excruciating detail as the scan provides!

In service,
-Catherine

Kimberly Koch <sarapenrose at yahoo.com> said:

> I'd like to extend a special thank you to Catherine
> Barbary, who made a gorgeous King's Champion scroll on
> relatively short notice.
>
> There was much oohing and aahing over the scroll at
> Coronation, and Their Majesties were very pleased with
> the final product. Hopefully, if we cajole her enough,
> we can get Catherine to post some pictures for us. :)
>
> Thank you, dear lady!
>
> Warm regards,
> Sara

Orationem pulchram non habens, scribo ista linea in lingua Latina.