[Scriptoris] middle eastern charters..?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 3 15:44:57 PDT 2005

I have a hardcopy of Stella's class but not an electronic one, and would be happy to send you a
copy, though she maybe as well.  Which region do you hail from?

Once we get our Ansteorran Scribes handbook online, there are a few articles there that have
similar information (waiting a new Scribal webminister to be designated).

Cheers, Hillary, Signet