[Scriptoris] some scroll text from Gleann Abhann

Ciard49 at aol.com Ciard49 at aol.com
Fri Oct 21 16:34:21 PDT 2005

Mistress Hillary,

Does no one in Gleann Abhainn have any scroll blanks they could send you
copies of?

I happen to have ones for the Garnet Chalice and the Ram's Heart (which I
designed).

Meridian Kingdom level awards must have room for three 2 inch  seals.

The Ram's Heart has two seals, but this was for Prince and Princess. I do
not know if GA will use 3 seals or not.

Mistress Jennet of Tewksbury and I were in the same group and I know her
well.

Do y'all know GA uses much heavier paper than Ansteorra for their  scrolls?

I lived in Gleann Abhainn for 20 years and found the SCA there (Baton
Rouge). I designed many scrolls for them.

Ciard O'Seachnasaigh
MOAS Barony of the Steppes.