[Scriptoris] A question of paper

HLOriana at aol.com HLOriana at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 08:35:39 PDT 2005

I like 140 lb or 90 lb Arches hot pressed watercolor paper.  It's  available
at most Michael's and Hobby Lobbys.  Look in the Sunday paper for  the
Michael's 1/2 off anything coupon and buy a block of paper.  Arches has  a green
cover sheet and is usually 11 X 14 and about a half inch thick.  I  can't remember
off hand how many sheets are in a block, but I think it's around  20.  Just
make sure you get hot press or the calligraphy will be a  nightmare.

Oriana Corbizzi
Wiesenfeuer