[Scriptoris] possible calligraphy class

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 21 08:14:09 PST 2005

Yes, also count me in...whenever, whereever.
I know Anton is based in Austin, so if it's easier for him to hold it in Austin and we go to him,
that would be fine as well... .just need a space.  Austin's not quite central, but it's close to
it.   Also, thanks Sara for taking the lead on this opportunity, and thanks to Anton for offering
the class/symposium.
Hillary

--- Kimberly Koch <sarapenrose at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> Master Anton of Winteroak is currently on an extended
> visit to Ansteorra from the far distant East Kingdom.
> For those of you who aren't aware, Anton is the
> mastermind behind the "OMG" scroll, which you probably
> saw posted on assorted scribal lists shortly after its
> creation:
>
> http://www.crowcastle.net/cat/RLS/
>
> I got to visit with Anton a little at Coronation, and
> he has graciously offered to teach a calligraphy class
> while he's here (check out his lovely calligraphy on
> the scroll!) We've been considering that it might be
> best to do it outside the structure of a formal event.
> He is very flexible about date and location, so I
> thought I might ask here to gauge interest.
<snip>