[Scriptoris] scroll for Companions to the Order of the Rose

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Sat Feb 5 07:21:56 PST 2005

There is a specific charter text for the Order of the Rose in the current
publication of the Awards' text document (page 15).  In the case of the
Order of the Rose, there is an optional line of text that gets added to the
charter granting a county rank (the one Darius mentioned) and most of the
time I see that line added to original works for county charters (again, as
Darius noted).  I am curious; does anyone know of a former consort who had
a separate Order of the Rose charter completed?

Etienne