[Scriptoris] peerage pattents

Star Signet star_signet at ansteorra.org
Mon Feb 7 11:36:58 PST 2005

OK time to kick ye old venerable and dented can of worms again.

i have an Idea, and I am willing to praticapate in it and am curious to see who else would be

I would like to start a collection of original peerage pattents that are complete all except the name date and where. they will be original but we can start getting new peers their pattnts on time. These would not be pre print charters and a new peer (or an existing peer who never got their patent) could pick one from the stock pile and have it filled in and Presto! Peers have Pattnts

So any one interested?

Any ideas on how to make something like this work (it is just an idea currently I have not figured out the logistics but it is sounding like something I would be draging Golden Scroll into)

Darius
Signet