[Scriptoris] scroll for Companions to the Order of the Rose

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 03:58:59 PST 2005

--- Star Signet <star_signet at ansteorra.org> wrote:

> there is a text for nearly everything (even the Czar) you can find it in the
> text document in the articals section of the scribes website, as for
> charters there isn't one these are usually combined with a custome county or
> done as an original at the time.

Two thoughts:

(1)  "Articles" isn't the most obvious title in the world for a link to the
awards & honors texts document.  Perhaps a big red button in the middle (not
the top, people might confuse it with an ad if it were there, nevermind that
the kingdom doesn't have advertising on its webpages) that says "Click HERE to
freeze up your computer downloading the awards texts document!"  (In other
words, a note under the button "Right-click and select 'save to disk' from the
pop-up menu if you have trouble with a more direct download" would be nice for
people like me who have dial-up and consistently forget that little right-click
feature.)

(2) I don't remember writing a text for Czar.  Has someone been messing around
with my document?

--Serena, Blanc Gryffoun