[Scriptoris] Questions Regarding Charters . . . Kingdom A&S

DonnelShaw@aol.com DonnelShaw at aol.com
Tue Feb 8 09:54:44 PST 2005

If you do a meeting at K A&S Please post what was talked about or email me. My daughter is in an Art Bee this Sat morning and we will not be at the event. She has to Identify and clasical art painting the the artist that did the piece. Not to mention spell it correctly. She has 35 of the 40 memorized already.
Sorry I am very proud of her. You all need to be too. Your encouragement of her painting with me at the scribal tables has influenced her.
Donnel