[Scriptoris] peerage patents

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 12:31:10 PST 2005

Sara wrote, in response to me:

> I'd love to see them.

Okay, that's two who are interested, so I'll try to remember to bring them.

> It seems like I recently came across some info about
> preprinted legal documents *in period,* but now I
> can't remember where.... <smacks self in head>

Please, please remember!  Think harder!

> I'll see if I can find the reference. I know we have
> at least one person in the kingdom who is interested
> in period printing. Personally, I just can't get
> excited about photocopied text-only scrolls, but
> wouldn't it be awesome to do *period* preprints?

Yeah, very few other people were excited about photocopied text-only charters
back in 1988 when the idea was introduced, and shot down the next reign....

But period printing would be interesting, although I doubt the kingdom could
tell the difference.

--Serena the Cynical