[Scriptoris] Re: thanks - calligraphy class with Master Anton of Winteroak this past Sunday

Jay Cross john.a.cross at gmail.com
Mon Feb 14 11:24:32 PST 2005

Thanks Hillary,

I'd like to also thank Sara and Modius for paying for my Saturday
night dinner, Sunday morning breakfast, my hotel accommodations,
bringing the flipchart easel, and putting up with all my ridiculous
requests.

I love to show people what I do, since, in general I am certain that I
have been lucky on a lot of fronts in terms of what I have learned,
but have been shown time and again that anyone can learn what I do,
and many can do it better.

It was a very nice group Sunday morning.

-Anton