[Scriptoris] the Sable Talon...

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 28 15:51:15 PST 2005

As the 'Sable Talon' is to be used for ALL the armory branch, and the subject could change
depending on what category the recipient is to receive, you could conceivably
have a design with all the armory forms (chivalric, rapier, archery, equestrian), or you
could have one of each of the four forms.  So, to sum:
1 scroll with all forms of marshal arts
1 scroll focus on chivalric
1 scroll focus on rapier
1 scroll focus on archery
1 scroll focus on equestrian

My personal choice would be the first, 1 scroll focused on all forms of marshal arts, as else the
Sable Scroll could be hardpressed to look around for the right scroll to go with the right marshal
arts when presented.  There are some very nice designs that could encompass all four forms of
marshalling arts in one design.

Yeah, I'll take the challenge and do one... not till after Stargate Baronial, tho.

Wonder if Knife/ax/spearthrown will be inclusive in this award?
Cheers, Hillary