[Scriptoris] norse scrolls

Jocelyn Hinkle scribe_ari at lycos.com
Tue Mar 29 06:57:05 PST 2005

Gunnora Prollay has everything you could ever want, she is the "Viking Answer Lady"

In my collection no scrolls or documents unfortunately, but I do have a book on Stave Church Paintings.

The Stave Church Paintings; Mediaeval Art From Norway
Intro by Martin Blindheim
published by The new American Library Inc. by arrangement with UNESCO, New York, NY, 1965

UNESCO = United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization

I can say that the images look startlingly like what we see in our Continental Gothic Manuscripts.

M. Ari