[Scriptoris] the Sable Talon and Arc d'Or and charters needed

Star Signet star_signet at ansteorra.org
Sat Apr 2 07:36:33 PST 2005

Ok Guys not to put a damper on things but lets remember this is the scribes
list and discuss the charters for these rather than the requirments for who
gets em. Serena and I will have the Constitutions on monday for the Talon
and the Arc.

We will need new charters for both, hopefully we can impose upon stella to
reset the calig on the ASrcus Charter she designed as well. ..

On other notes Sable Scroll informs me that he is nin need of Golden Lance
Charters as well as nice fru fru insignea medalions for all of the
Armigerous level awards (Thistle Crane ETC)

Darius
Signet
(this space open for applications)