[Scriptoris] Stargate Baronial - scribal wordfame

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 17:33:14 PDT 2005

Greetings on this St. Peter Gonzales feast day, patron saint of mariners,

This missive brings wordfame of the scribes who provided lovely works of art, at the recent
Stargate Baronial event.   Many thanks unto Lady Catherine Barbary of Raven's Fort for her
exquisite scroll of a Court Barony for Sir Godwin. The scroll also won the Arts competition.

Baroness Gwendolene McIver of Stargate, recently arrived from the Outlands; though originally from
Ansteorra's northern regions, was welcomed home.  Gwendolene provided a lovely celtic knotwork
'Sodality of the Sentinels of the Stargate', that was admired by many.

A charming and amusing Children's Champion scroll was created by Lady Natalia Auvert of Gate's
Edge, who has a great eye for color shading.  Our Children's champion squeeled with glee on
receiving her scroll.

A personal thanks from this scribe for all those who came to my aid; the scrolls were created, but
lacked color, till this cadre of scribes took brushes to paper and the magic began.  Thanks go to
Eric Greyfox of Gate's Edge, Catherine Barbary of Raven's Fort, Gwendolene McIver of Stargate,
Fionnghuala the Fair of Steppes and Rose Cathan of Stargate.  You have my sincere gratitude.

Yours in service,
Hillary Greenslade,
Stargate Scribes Principal