[Scriptoris] Fwd: [Hou-announce] Stargate Baronial - scribal wordfame pt2

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 15 13:46:39 PDT 2005

--- Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:33:14 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Hillary Greenslade <hillaryrg at yahoo.com>
> To: hou-announce <hou-announce at ansteorra.org>,
>         scribes <scriptoris at ansteorra.org>
> Subject: [Hou-announce] Stargate Baronial - scribal wordfame
>
> Greetings on this St. Peter Gonzales feast day, patron saint of mariners,
> > This missive brings wordfame of the scribes who provided lovely works of art, at the recent
> Stargate Baronial event.  <snip>

> A personal thanks from this scribe for all those who came to my aid; the scrolls were created,
> but lacked color, till this cadre of scribes took brushes to paper and the magic began.  Thanks
> go to Eric Greyfox of Gate's Edge, Catherine Barbary of Raven's Fort, Gwendolene McIver of
> Stargate, Fionnghuala the Fair of Steppes and Rose Cathan of Stargate.  You have my sincere
> gratitude.
>
> Yours in service,
> Hillary Greenslade,
> Stargate Scribes Principal

Apologies!  I have been remiss and have forgotten those scribes from the Stargate Tuesday night
paint sessions.   These also painted the prize scrolls for the Stargate Baronial event:
Christeina Lambrecht, Mary Lloyd and Merewyn de Laugharne; all of Stargate.
Thanks also to anyone else I may have forgotten to add to the roster.
My thanks, Hillary