[Scriptoris] Gift--diapering grid instructions

Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya zubeydah at northkeep.org
Sun May 8 08:02:17 PDT 2005

I don't know if this is considered "Cheating" or anything... but for
diapering, I've taken to utilizing graph paper and a light table.  I've got
one for square and for diamond diapering patterns, and it comes out rather
nicely....  I just made the diamond grid using Photoshop last night, and
will be posting it on my website later today, if anyone else would like to
utilize it.

-Zubeydah