[Scriptoris] Pierpont Morgan manuscript library online

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon May 9 10:46:58 PDT 2005

Got this off the SCA newletter (SCA Today - http://scatoday.net/)
"Corsair, the online research resource for the Pierpont Morgan Library, makes available thousands
of digital images from the library's medieval and Renaissance manuscript collection.
The images available include examples from all the major schools and are accompanied by
descriptions."   Site at:
http://corsair.morganlibrary.org/ICAIntro/ICAintroshortdesc.htm

Library also has a search utility; someone was seeking battle scenes the other day, so I entered
the key word 'battle', and it pulled up a number of scroll pages with battle scenes.  Very Kewl!!

I love it when libraries become digital, so now land and sea will not limit your research and
pleasure in viewing these wonderful works.
Cheers, Hillary / Ansteorra