[Scriptoris] Scribal Tea at Steppes' Warlord

Martha A. Compton macpob1 at airmail.net
Tue May 10 10:19:33 PDT 2005

Greetings to all on the list,

This is to announce that once again there will be a Scribal Tea at
Steppes' Warlord in the hall at 2:30 PM on Sunday afternoon May 29,
2005.

Please join us for some light refreshments and lively conversations.
This is an excellent opportunity for all those interested in the Scribal
Arts to meet one another and discuss thoughts/ideas/techniques.  Please
feel free to bring your work and reference materials for us to admire or
just plain drool over.  This will also be place to meet new
& see familiar faces, put names to faces and hearing/seeing what some of
you have been doing since we last all met.

If I can be of further assistance or if you need additional information,
please contact me.

In service,

H. E. Muireann
Steppes C. & I. Guild

--
Alis volat propriis - She flies with her own wings.