[Scriptoris] Learn to design charters at King's College

Estella Flather eflather at flash.net
Tue May 31 17:20:45 PDT 2005

> Mistress Stella has a project for the Kingdom and YOU can help!
		HE Stella is working on producing master copies of charters
for the title holders of the Kingdom of Ansteorra. Some of these are: King's
Champion, Queen's Champion, Royal Huntsman, Kingdom Bard, etc. You can learn
how to create award charters for the Kingdom while creating a master that
will be used to create scrolls for future champions of Ansteorra. The Golden
Scroll will also use the charters to give scrolls to past champions who
never received a scroll.
> 	The class at King's College will begin with the basics of how to
> design and create charter master copies and will end with each student
> picking a charter to work on. The students will work on their projects at
> home and come back to a second class at Fall Collegium where the designs
> will be reviewed and finalized. Then Mistress Stella will take your work
> and make master copies to pass out and be painted. Once the master copies
> are made, your work will be returned to you.
> 	There are no prerequisites for this class, but it would be helpful
> if the students had some experience in painting award charters. For those
> who only do calligraphy or only do illumination, we will find you a
> partner to work with. Those who only want to learn how to design charters
> may audit the first half of the class, but I would really like a lot of
> people to try their hand at creating an award scroll.
		I hope to see you in class! - HE Stella

	Contact information:
	HE Stella Silvana, OL, OP
	Estella Flather
	608 Holly Drive, Burleson, TX 76028

	817-295-0802 eflather at flash.net

	Class title- Create an Award Scroll
	2 hours at King's College and 2 hours at Fall Collegium
	No fee, no student limit