[Scriptoris] Kingdom heraldic and scribal - Call for teachers and classes

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 7 14:06:31 PDT 2005

Forwarded from the Heralds list.  If you are able/willing to teach
a scribal class, contact Magnus at: "Doug Bell" <debell1 at txcyber.com>
I believe that Eirik told me there was the potential for two scribal tracks
and possibly a bit more, according to room space.

Eirik - can you post the site setup of the tables (class desks, or individual desks?).
And if overhead, slide projectors and/or powerpoint projectors are available?