[Scriptoris] Ink brand question

Elaine Crittenden letebts at earthlink.net
Tue Jun 7 19:37:35 PDT 2005

Hey, gentles!

I recently got a bottle of Enzo brand "Writing Ink" (translated "not for
fountain pens") and sold by Lunalux in Mineapolis. It is "Iron Gall Black."
It's sealed, and I have no idea how old it is.

I went to Cynscribe's website to get the link, but there was nothing to tell
me when the ink first got offered or what the going price is today, if it is
for sale today.

I also have not a clue as to how good it is or how fugitive it is. I have
used another brand of iron gall ink before, and it's cool to watch the brown
turn black before my eyes!

Anyone had experience with this brand or know anything about it?

Thanks in advance,

HL Lete Bithespring--Steppes (Dallas TX)