[Scriptoris] Re: scroll request

Kimberly Koch sarapenrose at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 14 14:52:41 PDT 2005

Holy moly! So far, I have received no fewer than 6
offers of assistance with this project, and I got them
almost instantaneously. I am both pleasantly surprised
and incredibly pleased. :)

Lady Serafina de Gratia from Bonwicke has graciously
agreed to do the scroll for Queen's Champion, and Lady
Catherine Barbary from Raven's Fort will be doing the
scroll for King's Champion.

I am so grateful for everyone's enthusiasm and
willingness to help. It's likely that other projects
will arise during the reign, so I'll keep you all in
mind! I might already have another two projects that
need doing; I'll let you know when I know something
for sure!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! You all rock!

Sara