[Scriptoris] Ansteorran Heraldic and Scribal Symposium

Diane Rudin serena1570 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 17 15:55:38 PDT 2005

Thank you, Sara, for posting the *location* of the event.  Now that I know that
it's someplace to which I easily can drive...

What two scribal classes, one beginner and one advanced, do people wish me to
teach?

Beginner:
charter design,
picking a script that suits you,
the color palette of the pre-seventeenth-century illuminator

Advanced:
period legal document design
Renaissance legal document scripts
introduction to making period illuminator's paints

--Serena