[Scriptoris] Star Back Online

Etienne de St. Amaranth star at ansteorra.org
Fri Jul 15 20:24:35 PDT 2005

This is a note to confirm that Star has been offline from email for
several weeks.

I recently changed jobs (and cities) and my new employer was not
quickly amenable to my use of the network for SCA email.  With no
personal computer in the apartment where I have been staying, email
access has been non-existent for weeks.  As of 10 PM tonight (July 15),
I finally have access again with a computer in my temporary housing.

If you have sent an email to the Star account directly, or to the
heralds' or scribes' lists, those have collected in my mailbox and I
will read through them as fast as possible.

As noted in my letter in the Gazette for July, I have asked a friend in
my former home barony to assist me with a project.  If you have a
question, problem, or issue that is awaiting an answer from me, please
send an email to Baroness Elizabetta af Isafjord
(cardweaver at netzero.com) noting the outstanding issue.  Her Excellency
will collect these and act as a clearing house and project coordinator
to insure that I either complete these items, answer them, or delegate
them with the help of my ER deputies so that my successor gets a clean
office transition.  Starting today, if you send me a question or raise
an issue, please copy Her Excellency as well so it can be queued by my
close out projects manager.

Sincerely,
Seigneur Etienne
Star Principal Herald