[Scriptoris] Heraldic Symposium

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Sat Jul 23 23:33:37 PDT 2005

Yep, I got only the jpeg with no information on it except the name. I
finally found something on it and it is spectacular! :)

Not something I can use at this time but I have documented everything I
needed off that site and found other sites using those key words and found
very high resolution images of the entire collection. Beautiful!

When I am in need of this art I will go find the book at the library or
loan.

http://www.levity.com/alchemy/splensol.html

Kupferstichkabinett in the Prussian State Museum in Berlin, is dated
1532-35. 22 images in all.

Chiara